Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Behind the scenes tech for corporate video, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- All right Gary, good to see you again. … - Likewise. … - So Dan kind of gave me the lowdown … inside of the control room. … Having to due with crew and their different roles … and what they're doing. … I want to get back into some more tech stuff … with you, if that's okay. … - [Gary] Absolutely. … - Okay great so, I'm looking here … and it does look like you have two rooms, … they kind of mirror each other. … So what was kind of the thought process … behind the design of these rooms? … - So during the build of this control room, … we were actually building two venues. … The Together venue, which we saw earlier, … and Unify, which is about two miles down the street. … But the vision is that we don't need … a control room at every location. … We can combine resources … and we built two controls rooms so that … as we scale with the number of productions … we can actually be running two unique events … out of this control room, this entire control room. … We have the sliding glass door, …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video