Join Ashley Kennedy for an in-depth discussion in this video Behind the scenes 1: Equipment, part of Making Video 1: Sell Something.
- We've done a lot of work in planning this shoot,…now let's shoot the video.…Beginning a production can be intimidating,…but with all the right prep, you should feel confident…once the camera starts rolling.…Now, first I want to mention that Lolita is shooting…this video on the iPhone 7, so some of the equipment…that she's using is iPhone specific, but there's…just as many non iPhone solutions out there too.…So please take this discussion as an example and apply it…to your own setup, iPhone, Android or anything else,…and of course, most of the equipment that we talk about…can be used for any smartphone.…
Alright, so let's just talk about resolution just a bit.…Because Lolita wants to easily be able to cut back and forth…between a wider shot and a close-up shot,…I'm recommending that we shoot the video at 4K,…which is equivalent to 3840 pixels by 2160 pixels,…a really nice large resolution.…So even if we punch in to a relatively tight close-up,…we're still going to retain a high enough resolution…to avoid pixelated video.…
- Video workflow and techniques
- Sales fundamentals
- Pre-production basics: planning, script writing, location scouting, and scheduling
- Production basics: interviewing, shooting b-roll, lighting, and sound
- Editing and post-production basics: organization, editing, and refinement