Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Audio mics, monitors, and mixing board, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- Now it's time to talk about audio … and audio related to these types of productions, … and it's a little bit different. … As I've acknowledged before, … we are talking about generally producing both a live event … and a recorded event … or even a recorded and a live streamed … or LiveSwitched event that is going out to an audience. … So that means that there can be many, many moving parts … when it comes to the audio component … of your show or your event, … and that means you need to have specialists. … Yes, we know how to record audio, … but even in small to no crew production, … it's generally better to have a sound recordist or mixer … for that production than it is to do all of that ourselves. … Yes, we have to do it very oftentimes, … but if we can bring somebody in, … it makes a world of difference. … In this environment, it generally means an audio engineer … and the team that they need … to support all of those components. … You are usually miking up people, … one or many people that need to be fed into the house. …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video