Jem discusses successful actions when creating vlogs. The number one thing will be frequency. Pacing and length are also important but each vlogger will have their own voice and potential audience. If you create ongoing content that is interesting and generally educational in nature, people will start to find you.
- So now that we've talked about…what your vlog is going to be,…let's go ahead and talk about some of the other things…that you should be thinking about.…Now the first one I want to talk to you about is…a little bit more having to do with audience.…And I had a great conversation with Steven about that,…so let's go ahead and listen in.…- The potential audience for a vlog would probably be…sort of this, I think, this just tribe we've created,…even if you look at Instagram or Facebook,…people that are looking to see what type…of creative projects are coming out.…
Whether it's new products or it's a new process…or a new workshop, anything like that really,…I would think that people that are interested in our goods…may be super, almost surprised…that we are actually making our own things.…So new customer conversions, but maybe also…people have been following us for the past 7 or 8 years.…- So I love this concept of a tribe.…And Steven is already taking what's happening in his shop…outside of his shop, and he's thinking about…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog