Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Add and adjust keys, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] As you build up your animation,…you'll find that there is a state of constant…preview, adjust, and preview.…You'll add or subtract keys, and refine both…spatial and temporal interpolations.…In this movie we'll take a look at how we can make…time and space adjustments of keyframed animations.…So in this first example I've got a Navigation icon…that simply moves from left to right,…and, I'd like for it to follow that dotted path.…Though, I can certainly stop here in the middle and,…with my Navigation icon selected,…click and drag down.…
But you'll see that the major problem is that…my motion path is still very much linear,…it doesn't follow that dotted path at all.…So I need to change this linear interpolation into beziers.…So let's go ahead and select our Position keyframes,…all of them at once by just tapping on the word Position,…and right-clicking on any one of those keyframes,…and just say, Keyframe Interpolation.…And inside this window you'll see that…Spatial Interpolation is currently set to Linear.…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019: New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Appropriate for all
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.