Look at Renderworks and a few of its features. See how to change the render style and OpenGL. Look at adjusting materials and using cameras.
- [Tutor] Visualization has always been important…in the design fields.…In the past, we would rely on third party software…or standalone products like Renderworks.…In Vectorworks 2017, Renderworks has now been added…to all the versions, including Fundamental,…so let's take a quick look at what it does.…Here we have a Wireframe View of the house.…Let's go up to the View pull down and click on Rendering…and let's change that to OpenGL.…Right now, it's set to Wireframe…and this Render Mode is what we've been using…in the past videos, so this is a good Render Mode,…that we can use while working.…
Now let's access the Render Modes in another way.…Let's go up to the upper right corner of our View window…and we have our little teapot here.…When we hover over that, it tells us…what the active Render Mode is.…We click on it and we have Wireframe…and a whole bunch of others.…Let's go to Renderworks Style…and let's go to Render Style White Model.…Now Render Style is essentially premade settings,…so that you can just click on that…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.