Get more familiar with specific resources, like gradients, images, Renderworks textures, and others.
- [Instructor] With the new Resource Manager,…we can get to the different assets we need in one place.…So, as we can see here, in our open files,…in the Resource Manager, we don't have any resources…in this Untitled 1 file.…So, let's add some.…We go down to our Vectorworks Library,…let's go to our Gradients,…and let's double click on that first one, Brown-Yellow.…And in this dialogue box,…let's go ahead and Preserve that folder hierarchy.…You can also bring it in to our destination…but, let's see what happens here.…
Hit OK.…And now let's select that Open File again.…Now, we have it embedded in there.…Let's do the same thing with Hatch.…Click on Hatch, Aluminum,…and now we can populate our file…with many different resources.…Again, these are not applied to anything.…We're just bringing them into the files…so that we can use them.…But, if we have an element already, in place,…let's say this circle.…Select that.…And let's look again in our Vectorworks Library.…Let's go look at a different gradient, Foliage Blue.…
Double click on that.…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.