Learn about using the course exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you're a Premium member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. These files can be found on the exercise files tab on the main course page. If you go into the Exercise Files folder, you'll find that the content is organized by chapter. In each chapter folder and movie folder, you'll find a number of VWX files, and in some cases, there'll also be image files. If you want to make changes to these files as you're working, I recommend that you add your initials to the end.
That way you can keep track of what you've worked on. If you just want to work with brand new files, or if you don't have access to the exercise files, you can create your own assets and follow along. Now let's get started.
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.