Discover options and ways to continue learning about the material covered in this course, including further Vectorworks learning.
- [Instructor] Thanks for hanging out with me…and learning Vectorworks.…There are a ton of CAD and visualization courses available.…Although they may be for other software,…much of the principles still apply.…I'd recommend checking out…Up and Running with Vectorworks by Jim LaPier.…It covers an older version of Vectorworks,…but it is chock full of great information.…Even though this course covers…Vectorworks 2017 Fundamentals,…the material still applies to every version of Vectorworks.…I would recommend that you explore…and practice what you've learned.…
It's time to draw up and model…that design you've had for a while.…I truly am excited to see how far you can take Vectorworks,…so please keep in touch.…Please visit my website sitesantos.com…with any questions…or if you just want to see what I'm up to.…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.