This video talks about the 3D modeling workflow and how it has a consistent process for 3D modeling, design and visualization.
- [Instructor] In this day and age,…CAD has become somewhat synonymous with 3D CAD.…Vectorworks has a solid foundation in a 3D workflow…throughout all versions.…Fundamentals has the core tool set…within all the versions of Vectorworks.…Each one has additional and more specialized tools…pertaining to the focus.…In this chapter we'll cover the basic tools of Fundamentals.…We'll see how the workflow is organized…in the way that we can have a consistent process…for 3D modeling, design, and visualization.…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.