- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Henry Santos, and welcome to this course on Vectorworks. Vectorworks is a very deep CAD, BIM, and visualization software that's used by all types of industry professionals. In this course, we'll focus on the core features and provide a solid foundation to becoming proficient with the software. We'll start by going over the user interface and seeing how the workspace is organized. Then, we'll draft 2D drawings for a simple table design project. We'll also model that table in 3D.
Next, we'll use the Resource Manager to organize and apply different graphic elements to our work. To bring it all together, we'll go through the different features and options for exporting final presentations of our design. I'm excited to be your guide on this journey through this powerful design tool, Vectorworks.
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.