This video covers basic ideas for drafting in 2D. Review tools that will be useful in starting with Vectorworks.
- [Instructor] The built environment is a large market…for Vectorworks.…In addition to that, product design and other design fields…benefit from the unique CAD tools within the software.…In the previous chapter, we created and set up…our project file.…In this chapter, we'll continue with our table…and cover a 2D drafting process.…Although there are a number of ways to draft a design…in Vectorworks, we'll go through a basic…and straightforward process.…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.