This chapter review discusses the steps in creating a final presentation.
- [Instructor] Here we are, ready to showcase our table.…In this chapter, we'll cover the basic process…of creating snapshots of our work in an organized layout.…We'll also take a brief look at a powerful…visualization tool that is now…in Vectorworks Fundamentals, Renderworks.…It used to be a standalone program,…but now is included in all Vectorworks 2017 versions.…So let's go through the process of exporting our work.…
- Getting to know the UI
- Understanding design layers
- Utilizing classes
- Setting up design layers
- Working with drafting and design tools
- Getting around the 3D environment
- Reviewing the 3D modeling workflow
- Using the resource manager
- Working with viewports
- Exporting files
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting to Know The UI
2. Drawn to Vectorworks
3. Drafting and Design Tools
4. 3D Modeling
5. Resource Managment
6. Bringing It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.