Join Thomas Pantels for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Windows Performance Tools: Thread Analysis with Intel VTune Amplifier.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. The files for each video is located here. I'll click through them so you can see the source code folder that we'll be working from. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along in the course.
- Installing VTune Amplifier
- Exploring the single-threaded source code
- Analyzing single-threaded apps
- Analyzing multithreaded apps
- Identifying hotspots
- Comparing results of single-threaded vs. multithreaded analysis