Learn how to make money on VRBO. Learn to manage VRBO properties, create great listings, and interact with guests from initial inquiry through checkout.
- Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer, and welcome to Making Money with VRBO. In this course, I'm gonna walk you through the ins and outs of making money online, showcasing an unused living space that you own or manage. With VRBO, you can easily, safely, and profitably market to millions of travelers, and rent out a spare room, a second home, a boat, a tree house, or perhaps an idle RV parked in your driveway.
The types of spaces you can offer are limitless and diverse, and you can share them with travelers for any amount of time that suits you. Along the way, I'll provide my personal insights into preparing your rental property for usability and guest comfort, identifying the amenities that will impress, staging, and photography, and getting set up and managing your rental on VRBO. Together, we'll go over how to delivery stunning service, cover helpful tips for housekeeping and maintenance, as well as review my suggestions for making your VRBO rental a huge hit.
With the right amount of knowledge and a little bit of effort, you'll be profiting from the sharing economy in no time. Let's get started.
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful VRBO host, first acquaints viewers with VRBO and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the VRBO world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention-getting listing that covers everything from the listing headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of VRBO. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether VRBO is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your VRBO rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your VRBO rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of VRBO
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on VRBO
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.