- As a VRBO host, you'll enjoy stunning guests…with some creative choices,…and themed spaces can accomplish that in an affordable way.…Decorating around a theme not only delights guests,…but also allows you to explore your creative urges…in a powerful way.…Check out this adorable Mickey…and Friends themed VRBO condo.…How about casting spells at Hogwarts…in this enchanting Harry Potter theme room…with broomstick and all?…Get up close to Iron Man…in this thrilling Avengers theme bed room.…
In this VRBO rental, there's a rock 'n' roll living room…with cool Hollywood motif.…And here in my own VRBO rental,…I themed the space around 1939 Hollywood,…which was the year the building was erected.…The living room has images of the stars…and movies of the period,…and the powder room is a shrine to Marilyn Monroe.…An extraordinary theme rental will…make your guests simply swoon,…and while it's not necessary, it will help you stand out…when VRBO guests are scrolling through listings,…looking for that perfect getaway spot…that'll bring home memories.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful VRBO host, first acquaints viewers with VRBO and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the VRBO world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention-getting listing that covers everything from the listing headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of VRBO. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether VRBO is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your VRBO rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your VRBO rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of VRBO
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on VRBO
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.