- Guests really appreciate…a seamless experience,…and I'd like to share some of the tips…on delivering this.…Aside from the potential for ongoing maintenance…that will accompany any rental,…start to consider how you can really sharpen up…the guest experience.…Here's some thoughts.…Keyless entry is a huge plus.…Guests love the freedom from having to lug around keys.…A digital door lock is a direct retrofit…to an existing deadbolt,…and guests love to be able to self check-in.…
My housekeepers add and delete codes for each guest,…and the process is very easy for everyone.…And this allows you to have individual entry codes…for maintenance staff…and housekeepers,…that you can later delete,…when they are no longer permitted access…to the accommodation.…Stick to a paint palette.…Eventually, walls become scuffed,…and look dull and worn.…A simple paint palette…really helps you cut down on…calls to a professional painter,…since you can have small quantities of paint…in little plastic containers.…
And the housekeeper can quickly touch up…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful VRBO host, first acquaints viewers with VRBO and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the VRBO world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention-getting listing that covers everything from the listing headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of VRBO. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether VRBO is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your VRBO rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your VRBO rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of VRBO
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on VRBO
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.