Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Bathroom tips, part of Making Money with VRBO.
- I touch on the importance of…a good-sized vanity earlier in the course,…and there are other touches that will…help your bathroom feel like a spa,…instead of the plain and ordinary place…to get ready in the morning.…Be sure and check your hot water heater and…set the temperature a little higher than usual.…Hot water is not only important…for sanitizing dishes,…but guests appreciate a nice hot bath or shower.…And if your water heater uses gas,…you will not spend a lot of extra…for the rising temperature.…
Be sure and check the aerator on the vanity sink,…and replace it if it's running slow,…obstructed,…or crusty with hard water deposits.…Make sure the toilet flushes vigorously,…and it doesn't make noise,…which is a sign that it needs service.…Toilets are very inexpensive and…it's not a bad idea to replace an old one…if it's seen better days.…This next tip will have your guest floating…on cloud nine.…I love these rain shower heads.…The special arm and massive shower head…really does the trick.…
Replacing a shower head is so easy.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
Christopher Matthew Spencer, a successful VRBO host, first acquaints viewers with VRBO and the requirements—both in terms of mindset and property—needed to venture into the VRBO world. Then you'll learn how to prep a property, stock it with amenities that will garner 5-star reviews, and craft an attention-getting listing that covers everything from the listing headline to property descriptions and guides. The course also explores how to manage guest interactions, deal with housekeeping and maintenance, and promote listings outside of VRBO. Start watching to learn how you can profit from this great sharing economy platform.
- Evaluating whether VRBO is right for you
- Writing about and photographing the property
- Establishing a price for your VRBO rental
- Planning for ongoing maintenance
- Preparing the kitchen, bedroom(s), and other spaces
- Stocking your rental with amenities
- Scouting the competition
- Managing guest interactions, including check-in and checkout
- Working with guest feedback
- Promoting your VRBO rental
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of VRBO
2. Preparing Your Property
4. Ready, Set, Go! Getting Up and Running on VRBO
5. Service Is Your Brand: Managing Guest Interactions
6. Housekeeping and Maintenance
7. Working with Guest Feedback
8. Tips for Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.