Thanks for watching this course about vSphere 6.5. Here are some additional resources.
- [Narrator] Thanks for watching this course.…For additional information on the nested vSphere script,…visit William Lam's site at www.virtuallyghetto.com.…To see more examples of my lab environment,…visit my website at www.travellingtechnie, with two L's,….com/go/homelab.…
- Virtual machine benefits
- Building a lab environment with a mini PC
- Working with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Installing a control center VM
- Using the HTML5 client and the web client
- Adding an ESXi host and use Remote Console
- Configuring vSAN and storage profiles
- Adding NFS datastore
- Deploying a virtual machine from OVA
- Performing a cloning operation
- Using templates
- Performing a vMotion migration
- Working with snapshots
Skill Level Beginner
VMware vSphere: Upgrade a Deployment to vSphere 6.5with Russell Long1h 59m Intermediate
1. Creating a vSphere Environment
2. Introducing ESXi and vCenter
3. vSphere Networking
Configure lab networking5m 43s
4. vSphere Storage
Add NFS datastore3m 29s
5. Virtual Machine Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.