Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video The power of the White balance control, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Instructor] Seeing as we tend to approach…rendering in blend these days in a very photographic manner,…it seems kind of appropriate that the control…we will look at in this video comes very much…from a photography workflow.…The option we're talking about being…the V-Ray physical camera's white balance control.…To see just how easy this is to work with…and seeing as I have already saved our base render…to the V-Ray frame buffer's history list,…let's select our camera in the outliner panel…and then in the camera tab of the properties panel,…make our way to the physical rollout…where we find our white balance control.…
After clicking on the white balance color swatch,…we can use the color selector…to punch in any color combination that we want.…In this instance, because I know that the small ornamental…pieces up on the coving by the ceiling…have a neutral-mid gray material apply to them,…this would probably make a good spot…from which to choose a color.…Now, unfortunately, we can't currently use the picker here…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.