Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapper material, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Instructor] Having looked at a few ways…in which V-Ray's GI controls can be used to help…deal with color bleed problems in our scenes,…we're going to use this final chapter…to look at some further options.…For the purposes of this particular exercise,…we're going to examine the options…that V-Ray's Material Wrapper brings to the table.…To do that with our baseline render already…added to the frame buffer's history list,…let's select our floor geometry and…then from the material section of the add menu,…in the node editor window,…add a wrapper node to the work area,…placing it somewhere just above…our red floor material.…
We need to connect these two together, of course,…so let's pipe our floor materials output…into the base material input on the wrapper node.…And then connect the wrapper to the material output.…With the wrapper node selected if I open up…the node's parameter panel, we can see that we have…quite a number of controls available for use,…with the ones we're interested in being these…generated and received GI values sitting right at the top.…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.