Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video What next?, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Instructor] Although we have come to the end…of our V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender course,…there is naturally more that we can do…as a render artist to improve our skills,…with lynda.com offering lots in the way…of lighting and rendering courses that can help with this.…We can easily find these using either the library…dropdown menu from the front page,…or by means of the site's search function.…On top of those, V-Ray users can also take advantage…of chaos group's excellent support forums,…found at forums.chaosgroup.com.…
You will of course need to set up an account…in order to access the information found there,…but it is well worth the effort with forums…being available for every flavor of the V-Ray renderer,…not just V-Ray for Blender.…Once again then, thank you very much…for watching this course, I hope it has inspired you…to try out some of the solutions highlighted here…on work of your own.…And so, until next time we meet,…this is Brian Bradley saying take care and bye for now.…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.