Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video The Saturation Post-processing control, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Narrator] A question that will always come into play…when deciding which of the color bleed control methods…in V-Ray we want to use…is how much control do we actually want?…Another would be,…how much of the scene do we want to affect?…You see, some of the methods available,…such as those looked at in the previous chapter…will have a limited effect on the scene…or scene elements that we are using.…Whereas others, such as…the global illumination post processing option…that we will look at here,…tend to affect the scene as a whole.…
To see this in action,…seeing as we have already added…our existing render to the frame buffer's history list,…let's jump into the GI section of the render tab…on the property panel,…seeing as it is the global illumination part of the render…that we're going to want to manipulate in this exercise.…The options that we are interested in looking at here,…are these post processing commands,…so saturation, contrast, and contrast base.…Now do keep in mind,…that these controls affect only…the GI solution at render time,…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.