Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Render channels setup, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- Although we have been looking very specifically…in this course at how to handle our color bleed problems…inside the host 3D application,…which, in my honest opinion, is the point at which…all production problems should be tackled…when at all possible, there may come a time…when we instead need to use the post production phase…of a project in order to handle something…like a color bleed problem.…One of the many ways in which we could do so,…inside Photoshop for this particular exercise,…would be to make use of the Camera Raw controls…that are found there, having them applied…as a smart filter.…
Before we can go ahead and do that though,…there are a few changes to our blended scene here…that we will need to make.…The first of which is to come to the outliner panel…and then select the hemi lamp that we will find down…towards the bottom of the list.…In the hemi lamp controls in the properties panel,…we will then need to enable the lamp's invisible option,…simply because at this moment in time,…we are currently getting…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.