Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Defining color bleed, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Voiceover] Having already outlined four basic…interactions that can take place when light…in the real world comes into contact with an object,…what we want to do here is just define for ourselves…exactly what color bleed is.…It is, after all, the subject of our training course.…As well as establish just what in our rendering software…causes this real-world phenomenon to appear…in the images that we create.…To help with that first part, defining just what we mean…when we talk about color bleed or color bounce,…we're going to use Adobe's lightroom application…and a few simple reference photos that I shot…quite some time ago now using a low-end Nikon D3200 camera,…as these can help reinforce some of the points…that we have already mentioned so far,…in that they clearly show some of the effects of light…as it interacts with everyday objects.…
You can find these images in the exercise files…and ref images folders in your exercise files download.…Taking a look in lightroom then, you can see…that we have five camera raw images,…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.