Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Controlling reflectance through color values, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in Blender.
- [Narrator] Having given ourselves a bit of insight…into just what color bleed is and how it is created both…in the real world and in our V-Ray renders,…time now to start examining the various ways…in which we might go about controlling color bleed.…The first thing we should probably do here,…is go ahead and take a render in order…to see just what our scene could look like…before we go ahead and introduce color bleed problem to it.…What we get is a very clean render with barely a hint…of color bleed inside.…Of course, all of that will change as we go ahead…and essentially give our wood floor a coat…of red matte paint.…
Which we can do by selecting the floor geometry,…clicking on the diffused color swatch for its material…in the known data's window.…Then in the HSV controls…setting the saturation value to 0.5.…What we want to do then…is enable the V-Ray frame buffers history function,…save what we have to the history list,…close the frame before window,…and then go ahead and render again.…What we see now, if we add our already saved image…
- How light works
- Geometry setup
- White balance control
- Use of problem colors
- Saturation control
- Single-bounce primary engines
- GI multiplier control
- Wrapper material
- Override material
- Color mapping and color bleed
- V-Ray object properties
- Render channels
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Product Shots in Blenderwith George Maestri2h 6m Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blenderwith David Andrade1h 29m Intermediate
Introduction and Important Information
1. Color Bleed Basics
Defining color bleed4m 53s
2. Physically Accurate Color Bleed Control
3. Global Illumination Controls
Saving GI map files to disk3m 54s
4. Other Color Bleed Control Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.