Learn critical skills that can enhance your workflow and help make you a more successful UX freelancer. Discover how to keep your pipeline full, reliably produce high-quality deliverables, and manage stakeholders and extended teams.
- As a freelancer you might think that finding enough work to stay busy is just a matter of serendipity. But you may not be giving yourself enough credit. In fact by properly managing yourself, your business development, your work products, and your clients, you have the power to create your own luck. Hi, I'm Cory Lebson, author of the UX Careers Handbook, former UXPA president, and long time consultant and freelancer. In my first course on UX freelancing we drilled down specifically to starting out as a UX freelancer.
Now, in this course, we'll extend the freelance discussion. I'll talk about how you can manage your workload and keep your pipeline full. I'll explore how you can do a good job as a freelancer and produce deliverables that your clients want. And I'll explain how you can best work with managers and stakeholders for freelance success. Whether you're a freelancer or you manage freelancers this course will give you what you need to establish healthy and productive working relationships. So let's jump in.
- Managing your freelance workload
- Keeping your freelance pipeline full
- Letting go of perfectionism
- Working with primary and extended stakeholders
- Tips for balancing stakeholder needs
- Working with freelancers as a UX manager or project manager