- Agile and scrum
- Why development and business processes matter to UX
- Research cadence
- Securing research participants
- Choosing research methods
- Crafting a hypothesis
- Balancing rigor and speed
- Interpreting your research findings
Skill Level Intermediate
- The agile software development approach continues to grow in popularity and user experience is becoming an even more integral part of organizations of all kinds. The iterative, response nature of the approach can be very conducive to integrating ongoing research, but doing so successfully can be a real challenge. Following my advice on building a solid UX research practice will ensure that your teams make informed decisions and aid team cohesion. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll share tips and recommendations on the best ways to seamlessly integrate UX research.
I'll discuss a broad overview of the agile approach and associated practices, recommended logistics for team setup and cadence, and specific tips to alter traditional research practices to best fit an agile environment. I'm Amanda Stockwell. Join me as I share what I've learned from a decade of building UX research practices.