- [Instructor] Before we begin, there's a few steps we need to take to install all our software packages and make sure everything works. First things first, head to Unreal Studio. Here you can find promotional info about the platform, but since you're already taking this course, I'm going to assume you've seen enough. Click this button to get the free beta now. Once you confirm your account info or create a new one, you will arrive at this page. Here is where you can download Unreal Studio, view some great documentation on the product viewer and other templates, and download the exporter plugins. Let's make sure we download Unreal Studio before heading over to the export plugins. Here is where you can find the export plugins for Revit, SketchUp, and 3DS Max. Be sure to note the engine versions for each of these, and make sure they're compatible with the engine that you're using before you download. Finally, install the latest version of Visual Studio and the associated Unreal addons. If you don't have Visual Studio installed yet, just follow the Unreal documentation, step by step, and you should be just fine.
- Preparing your Revit model for export
- Using Unreal Datasmith Product Viewer Tools
- Creating Unreal materials
- Swapping out materials
- Lighting your models
- Adding interactions
- Packaging content for distribution on VR and mobile devices