Join Craig Barr for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know, part of Unreal: Introduction to Lighting.
- [Instructor] Although this course is an introductory course, having experience with game engines and Unreal Engine is a definite plus. As well, a general knowledge of navigating 3D software is helpful. If you are new to Unreal Engine, would like a refresher, or want more in-depth knowledge on Unreal Engine in general, check out the Unreal Essential Training course.
- UE4 lighting features
- Light properties
- Lighting an animated scene
- Working with ceiling lights, lamps, skylights, and sunlight
- Adding reflections
- Adjusting lighting settings
- Using lighting effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualizationwith Craig Barr3h 16m Intermediate
1. UE4 Lighting Basics
2. Lighting a Scene
3. Lightmass and World Settings
4. Lighting Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.