Get an overview of lightmap UVs.
- [Instructor] So now we have our model here in Unreal…that we have imported before,…and this was our revvit to 3D Studio Max…to Houdini optimized building model.…So what I want to do in this video is…just show you a little bit more in the…static mesh editor window.…We've kind of glossed over it…and we've kind of used it to look at certain things,…but I just want to show you a few of the things…we can do in there.…So you can be just familiar and comfortable…sort of looking at your information.…So here we go, let's open up our geo folder,…and we've been looking at it,…I'm going to go back to this basic wall foundation…element here, and let's open that up.…
And it's cool, too, if you want you can tab…this with your main window, so you can just…kind of switch between the tabs.…I'm going to zoom out with the mouse wheel, and okay.…So here we go.…Here we have this foundation wall piece,…and as we saw before, we can look at the UVs,…and these are the UVs that we had sort of…auto laid out in Houdini, and you see there's…
- Working with geometry
- Importing processed files into Unreal
- Using the Skeletal Mesh Editor
- Creating a material with textures
- Refining Substance material
- Assembling your scene in Unreal
- Working with cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Textures and Materials
3. Geometry Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.