Learn how to lay out geometry in Unreal.
- [Instructor] Now that we have all our geometry and…lighting set up in this scene,…I'm just going to change a couple settings,…just so we have the highest quality dynamic lighting,…shadowing going on in our shot.…So I'm going to go to the Geometry folder that we created…in our World Outliner and select all of my geometry…and make it moveable.…Select my light source and my four-point lights,…make those moveable.…And select the skylight, make it moveable,…grab my sphere reflection capture and hit Update Capture.…So this just ensures the best quality lighting for our…scene right now.…
Okay, so now I'm going to go over to my content browser…and you can see I have this O5 sub folder,…which I created to import our substances.…So I'm going to make a new folder for our alter O1.…And then hit Import.…So as you can see in our Exercise Files Chapter three,…Substance, Publish Folder,…there are five Substance archives.…There's the Alter O1 that we had made previously,…and then four other Substance archives that I've provided…
- Creating a substance graph
- Stone, gold, and copper material
- Combining materials using an ID mask
- Exposing parameters and preparing resolution
- Exporting Substance materials
- Building a scene
- Substance with displacement
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Create Substance Graph
2. Substance Export
3. Using Substance in Unreal
4. Substance with Displacement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.