Learn about the skills you need to get the most out of this course, as well as where you might find training for them on the LinkedIn Learning platform.
- [Instructor] This course is designed to get you up and running with the Sequencer tools in Unreal, and so no prior knowledge is needed in order for you to be able to make good use of this course. I will, however, be assuming that you are familiar with Unreal itself and that you know how to navigate in the viewport and UI as well as know how to both create and transform objects within a level. Any understanding of the disciplines of photography and cinematography has the potential to be helpful in terms of getting a result out of this course, but these are not a requirement for being able to learn and use Sequencer inside of Unreal.
- What is the Sequencer?
- Adding a cinematic camera to a level
- Using a crane camera
- Creating a level sequence
- Adding a master sequence
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Sequencer
- Playing a sequence via Blueprints