Learn how to create an animated camera in Unreal.
- [Instructor] All right, so now we've created…our sequencer with the corrected export cam…that we got out of Maya.…Here I am in our view port here.…I'm looking through the cinematic view port…which is just a nice way to connect to the sequencer…and see this in a cinematic way.…I've also turned on game view just so…we can get rid of any icons or things…that we don't want to see in the view.…Now I can control the sequencer with my playback settings…in here, and here we go, we have our nice,…simple little arc vis shot going on.…So now I'm going to show you how we can render this out…as a video file.…
There are a lot of options for this now in Unreal.…They've really expanded the potential,…I mean, you can export an AVI,…you can do a basic PNG or JPEG sequence,…you can even export a series of EXR files…with different render passes to then use…in compositing software, so you have a lot of options.…What we're going to go do right now is…just show you and get a nice clean AVI just out of here,…and you can explore the different options…
- Working with geometry
- Importing processed files into Unreal
- Using the Skeletal Mesh Editor
- Creating a material with textures
- Refining Substance material
- Assembling your scene in Unreal
- Working with cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Textures and Materials
3. Geometry Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.