Sometimes, you may need to render out the work that you have done in the Sequencer and send it off as a video file to the client for review. If this is the case, then this video is just what you need. Here, see how to set up the video's resolution, file type, output location, and then save out the final cinematic that you have created.
- [Man] So, we have seen just how easily … we can run a created cinematic at any point … during the playback of a level … by means of a blueprint. … But there may be times when we are asked … to deliver our sequence in another way. … So let's take a look at how we might … go about rendering our cinematic out of Unreal … either as a video file or as an image sequence. … With our master sequence open, … we can again come to the top of the UI here … and this time click on the render movie settings button … which will give us the chance to set up … how our cinematic will be rendered out to disc. … With the first option that we want to choose being … the image format for the cinematic. … In this instance, I will be rendering out … an AVI but if we access the drop down list … you will see that we can also render out … as an image sequence. … Which in many production based scenarios … is the option we will want to choose. … Given it is a little safer should a Unreal … somehow crash during the render operation. …
- What is the Sequencer?
- Adding a cinematic camera to a level
- Using a crane camera
- Creating a level sequence
- Adding a master sequence
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Sequencer
- Playing a sequence via Blueprints