Join Craig Barr for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Unreal: Introduction to Lighting.
- [Instructor] Thank you for watching…Introduction to Unreal Lighting.…I hope you enjoyed the course…and are able to start producing some beautiful visuals…for your Unreal projects.…We took a look at Unreal lighting concepts,…the types of lights available in Unreal Engine.…We also created some custom lighting…to light a hotel room scene.…Finally, we explored the Lightmass system…for light baking, and wrapped up…with some simple lighting effects.…If you'd like to learn more about Unreal Engine,…I'd like to suggest you check out…my Unreal Essential Training course.…For more information around Unreal and visualization,…have a look at Unreal:…Architectural & Industrial Visualization.…
Lastly, if you want to see more…of my work, check out my Instagram…at polymorphic3d where I toy around…with virtual and augmented reality,…game development, and all-around 3D fun.…
- UE4 lighting features
- Light properties
- Lighting an animated scene
- Working with ceiling lights, lamps, skylights, and sunlight
- Adding reflections
- Adjusting lighting settings
- Using lighting effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal: Architectural & Industrial Visualizationwith Craig Barr3h 16m Intermediate
1. UE4 Lighting Basics
2. Lighting a Scene
3. Lightmass and World Settings
4. Lighting Effects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.