Learn what you can do next in order to continue improving your skills with Sequencer.
- [Joel] And with that, … we have come to the end of our look … at how we can use Unreal Engine Sequencer Tool … to create cinematics for our visualization projects. … Obviously, we have only looked at … adding a limited number of cameras … so as to keep the core shot, … and we haven't really spent a lot of time … making sure that our framing of movement … is the best that it could be. … With that in mind, then, … it would probably be a good skill-building exercise … to stretch ourselves a little now … and try adding a few more cameras into the mix … and to work at improving the moves in the level, … maybe doing so after watching … a few of these cinematography and photography courses … that can be found here in the Learning Library. … Another good exercise would be to try and use Sequencer … for more than just creating camera moves, … keeping in mind that it can also affect static mesh states, … animations, lighting, blueprints, and so on. … Well, thank you very much for watching through this course. …
- What is the Sequencer?
- Adding a cinematic camera to a level
- Using a crane camera
- Creating a level sequence
- Adding a master sequence
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Sequencer
- Playing a sequence via Blueprints