Learn how to create a glass material in Unreal.
- [Instructor] So now we're in the Epic Games launcher…and we're in the marketplace section,…and what we want to do is we want to search for Substance,…and we want to find the Substance plugin.…Click on that and open this up…and hit install to engine.…So we've already installed the plugin,…so it's going to give us an error,…but on your side if you haven't installed this,…it'll ask you which version of the engine…you want to install it to and install the plugin.…Okay, so now that that's installed,…next up we're going to move to enabling that plugin…and start to look how we can use…Substance textures in Unreal.…
- Working with geometry
- Importing processed files into Unreal
- Using the Skeletal Mesh Editor
- Creating a material with textures
- Refining Substance material
- Assembling your scene in Unreal
- Working with cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Textures and Materials
3. Geometry Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.