Learn how to import a camera into Unreal.
- [Instructor] Now, back in Unreal,…we're going to import our corrected camera…that we just exported out of MYA.…So, let's go to my scene here, my world outliner.…I'm going to go to my cinematics tab…and add a level sequence.…I'm going to go to my sequence folder here…and I'll go, call this SEQ CORRECTED 01.…Okay.…Cool.…Alright, so now the same thing as before.…We've got our sequence here.…I'm going to do my same little things that I do.…I'm going to set the frame range…to what we know our incoming frame range is.…I'm going to go to my play here.…
I'm going to just set this.…This is just some like some fastidious stuff that I do just…to make sure that it's all locked up the way I want it.…Okay.…One to 300.…I'm going to click on the camera to make a automatic camera…in the scene like we did before.…I'm going to right click where it says CineCameraActor…and say import.…I'm going to, we're still in our same folder here,…desktop, exercise files, chapter four, MAYA, fbx.…I've got my EXPORT_CAM_AXIS_CORRECTED_01.…Let me bring that in.…
- Working with geometry
- Importing processed files into Unreal
- Using the Skeletal Mesh Editor
- Creating a material with textures
- Refining Substance material
- Assembling your scene in Unreal
- Working with cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Textures and Materials
3. Geometry Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.