Get an overview of gold material in Substance Designer.
- [Instructor] Alright now we're going to take a look…at another one of the materials we're going to be using…in our graph, so you can see we've got our graph from our…previous video with a couple more little sectors included…up here that I've started to pre-build for you.…So what we've got, this is all of our stone information…down here, I'm going to load my model back up.…Open up this alter.…Okay so what I want to do too is let's go to this section…here you can see there's some yellowish tiles there…and these are going to be our metallics.…So these are two substance, just default things that's…the same base material node which you used before as well…as the metal 003 which is just one of the default substance…materials and you can see if I hit the one key and the three…key you can see we can go between the standard…and the compact view and we see green lines coming out…of these so we can know that these are sort of encapsulated…materials.…
I'm just going to right click and drag this metal three…out of our object.…
- Creating a substance graph
- Stone, gold, and copper material
- Combining materials using an ID mask
- Exposing parameters and preparing resolution
- Exporting Substance materials
- Building a scene
- Substance with displacement
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Create Substance Graph
2. Substance Export
3. Using Substance in Unreal
4. Substance with Displacement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.