Get an overview of how to work with cameras in Unreal.
- [Instructor] Now here we are in Maya…and we've got a simple camera animation…in the lobby of our office building.…I'm just going to play this back…and you can see we just have this nice little rotate…observing some nice view of the inside of our lobby.…What we want to do now is we want to talk…about how we can take camera animations…that we've made in certain applications…and we're going to be using Maya as our example here,…how we can take those out and bring those into Unreal…so we can animate our cameras in an environment…maybe we're more comfortable with…or that we'd like to do our previs in…and then we can bring those exact same camera moves…into Unreal.…
So let's take a look at what the set up is here.…I'm just going to look at the perspective view…and we can see we've got our little fuscia camera there.…I'll go into wire frame mode and let's just play this back.…And we just yeah, have this super simple little camera,…tilting into the building.…Okay and so the way this camera is animated,…it's just a simple little camera rig that I have…
- Working with geometry
- Importing processed files into Unreal
- Using the Skeletal Mesh Editor
- Creating a material with textures
- Refining Substance material
- Assembling your scene in Unreal
- Working with cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Textures and Materials
3. Geometry Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.