Learn how to use the 'cinematic camera' to good effect, working with its controls to maximize the quality of this freestanding camera in your level.
- [Instructor] Before we can even begin to think … about using Unreal Sequencer to its full potential, … we will need to know how to both add and adjust … the cameras that Unreal makes available to us. … In this video then, we'll take a look … at how we go about doing just that. … Coming to the modes tab in the UI then, … let's click to enter the cinematics tab, … and then perform a left click and drag, … and now let's drop a cine camera actor into the level. … One useful feature that we have available here … is that while a camera is selected, … you will note that we have a small preview window … up here in our 3D view. … This gives us a preview of what the cine camera actor … is looking at, while at the same time being able to … transform and edit it inside our 3D view. … Coming to the details tab, we see that we do, indeed, … have a good set of options to adjust, … so as to get the camera more accurately the shot … that we want from the camera looking just the way … that we need it to. …
- What is the Sequencer?
- Adding a cinematic camera to a level
- Using a crane camera
- Creating a level sequence
- Adding a master sequence
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Sequencer
- Playing a sequence via Blueprints