- Preparing CAD data for transition into UE4
- Setting up a project
- Importing CAD data
- Organizing content
- Setting the scene
- Lighting for CAD visualization
- Working with Blueprints
- Creating a brushed steel material
- Creating and applying an exploded view animation for CAD data
- Rendering CAD data in UE4
- Setting up Sequencer
- Outputting a visualization edit
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Welcome to Unreal: CAD Data Visualization. In this course we're going to cover everything from tips to bringing in CAD data that is Unreal engine friendly. And how you can import assets effectively. How to organize your project in your scene. And then we're going to look at different ways to work with materials, from basic materials in Unreal engine to a little more in-depth materials, and things that can give you options for your visualization. We'll look at a basic lighting setup that allows us to tweak the lighting on the fly for creating compelling visuals.
And we'll also look at some post-processing render effects to help bring our CAD data visualization to life. We also take a look at how we can render stills. And finally we look at how we can output an effective video sequence directly from Unreal engine. Thanks for watching and let's get started.