- Setting up your project in Unreal
- Adding objects to your scene
- Adding the blueprint class
- Comparing in-game and real-world object interactions
- Adding animation to objects
- Testing and deploying to Android and iOS
Skill Level Advanced
- [Emmanuel] Have you wondered about AR and how to execute it with the Unreal Engine? Are you looking for information on AR interactions for completion of a project? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place. In this three-part course, we'll explore from beginning to end how to handle an AR project. And this course is part three, where we take a look at interactions. Hi. I'm Manny Henri. And I've been using Unreal for many projects, including AR visualization, and it will be my pleasure to introduce you how to tackle an AR project with this great engine. We'll first get started on the requirements of an AR project, followed by setting up what we need to get going. Next, we'll review hit testing and build out our initial scene in Unreal. Then, we'll apply complex interactions into an Unreal AR project, and finally, we'll deploy our scene to different platforms. So if you're ready to learn about how to get started with your first AR interactions, open up Unreal Engine and let's get started.