- Setting up your project in Unreal
- Hit testing
- Adding objects to a scene
- Adding blueprint classes
- Exploring tracked geometry elements
- Deploying to Android and iOS
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] Have you wondered about AR and how to execute it with the Unreal Engine? Are you looking for information on AR basics through completion of a project? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place. In these three parts course, we'll explore from beginning to end how to handle an AR project. And this course is Part Two, where we take a look at the basics of interactivity. Hi, I'm Manni Henry and I've been using Unreal for many projects, including AR visualization and it'll be my pleasure to introduce you to how to tackle an AR project with this great engine. First, we'll get started on the requirements of an AR project, followed by setting up what we need to get going. Then, we'll take a look at introducing HIT testing and what it is exactly. Then, we'll apply this new knowledge into an Unreal AR project. And finally, we'll deploy our scene to different platforms. So if you're ready to learn about how to get started with AR interactivity, open up Unreal Engine and let's get started.