- Virtual reality vs. augmented and mixed reality
- Building assets for virtual reality
- Creating efficient models
- Exporting the right file formats for VR
- Adding lighting and effects to VR models
- Rendering for virtual reality
- Understanding the future of VR
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Craig Barr and welcome to Creating 3D Content for Virtual Reality. Virtual Reality is taking the world by storm. And the revolution has truly just begun. In this course, we'll examine processes, workflows, and tips for building 3D content for Virtual Reality projects. Utilizing Maya and Unity, we'll look at how to create assets that are efficient, and effective to create a compelling virtual reality experience. This course also examines current technology enhancements, and benefits that are advancing how content creators build for virtual reality.
I hope you enjoy this course on Creating 3D Content for Virtual Reality. Now let's get started.
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Virtual Reality
2. Building Assets for Virtual Reality
3. Creating Mood and Adding Complexity for Virtual Reality
4. Rendering for Virtual Reality
5. Advancements in Virtual Reality Content Creation
VR future considerations5m 8s
Next steps1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.