Discover how to put together timeline features to create a complete sequence.
- [Instructor] In this movie I want … to explore a common problem that arises … when trying to animate characters using timelines. … To demonstrate this I've imported the Unity Standard Assets, … which are downloadable from the Unity Assets Store … completely free of charge. … I'm going to access the Standard Assets folder … from the Project panel, move to the Characters folder, … move to the Third Person Character, … and inside the Models folder … we'll find our good old friend, Ethan. … I'm going to drag and drop him into the scene … and position him at the world origin. … Really nothing spectacular there. … But now let's say we want to create … a key frame animation for Ethan using timelines … where Ethan is going to begin in the world standing idle. … Then he's going to change to walk … and he's going to walk forwards. … Well, that's pretty straightforward. … Let me show you how to set that up inside Timelines. … I'm going to switch to the Timeline tab … and simply choose Create. …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine