Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Unity 5 2D: Texture Rendering.
- [Instructor] This course is designed for people who already know how to make games inside of Unity and are comfortable coding in C#. We'll be using the Texture2D class, creating custom inspector UIs, and saving to the file system. If you are not familiar with these techniques, I suggest checking out my C# for Unity Development course.
- Accessing Texture2D pixel data
- Using raw images
- Reading color data
- Detecting the position of a mouse
- Creating textures
- Drawing and erasing pixels
Skill Level Intermediate
Game Design Careers with Brenda Romerowith Brenda Romero54m 41s Beginner
Building Custom Tools to Extend the Unity IDEwith Jesse Freeman2h 11m Intermediate
Unity 5: 2D Combat in an RPG Gamewith Jesse Freeman2h 11m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Texture2D
2. Using Pixel Data
Creating a color picker4m 37s
3. Pixel Data in Texture2D
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.