In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces the requirements to be able to successfully follow this course.
- [Instructor] There's absolutely no prior experience requirements for taking this course. Since it is a high level exploration of the process of making a VR film you can sit down with a pen and a paper and enjoy the show. Some of the software we'll explore might be only available on one platform or another and when that is the case I'll mention it.
- Key tools for pre- and post-production
- Using storyboards to visualize your ideas
- Recording dialogue
- Texturizing your characters
- Building out your VR scene
- Editing your movie
- Creating effects and lights
Skill Level Beginner
Virtual Tours: Video, Photo, and VRwith Francis Torres3h 16m Intermediate
1. VR Introduction
Basics of VR1m 14s
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.