Learn how to make the virtual buttons trigger the roof toggle function.
- [Instructor] Okay then guys, let's get to it. … What I'm going to do is we're going to detect … which button has been pressed … and then we're going to dynamically jump … into the house script, and we're going to activate … and deactivate the different game objects. … So, first things first, what I'm going to do is … One second. … because I was logged into a different account a while ago … and basically I've got my old account back now … so I might as well switch to what I'm most comfortable with. … Okay anyway, let's get to it then guys. … So let's test first if these buttons can be hit. … So, what we need to do is detect if Remove Roof … and Replace Roof are detected, … so let's jump into Visual Studio or MonoBehaviour, … depending on what you want to use, … and we're just going to add … a little additional line of code here. … We're going to check if the button name this time … is the same as the roof and if it is, … then we're going to do some fancy things. … So let me just grab the name of the roof button, …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.